Thursday 25 April 2019

The Monsters of Malcor; Part 2


Presenting the second batch of models from Northstar’s Maze of Malcor deal. Again they took a little more prep than I’d like, but they’re still great minis!


Banshee: screaming ghosts of women done wrong.


Bloodwave: blood-red killer or magical lava-lamp? You decide!


Bog Man: when zombie meets marsh gas, this floppy terror is the result.


Starfire Elemental: fizzing balls of blue fire, shaped by the lost arts of Astromancy.

I’m very happy with how these painted up, especially the Starfire Elementals, which I had no idea how to approach and just went for it! The next bunch is primed, so watch this space…

6 comments:

  1. I've still got all mine to paint, but I've been thinking about making a start on them. I like how yours have turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great, love the starfire elementals especially.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bill. I'm pretty pleased with them.

      Delete
  3. Another nice set, really like the Starfire Elementals :-)

    ReplyDelete