Friday, 18 March 2016

The Whole Kit and Kaboodle


I had a game of Frostgrave scheduled for today, but alas a close family member has fallen ill, so I had to cry off while I ferried people around to hospital

I did however have all of my Frostgrave stuff to hand, and my good mate Doug, proprietor of Moonraker Miniatures (EM-4 as was) had asked to see all of the terrain I've been blogging about all together on the table. So, once chauffuer duties were over, I got it all out and started snapping...

The whole lot!

Bookshelves, with snow (painted foam packing) gathered in the corner.

A damaged bookshelf.

More piled snow.

"Outta my way hoodie!"

"The way to the well is clear!" (Er, what's that hiding behind the snow?)
"Do you get the feeling you're being watched?"

"Ding dong!"

"Chap with the claws there - five arrows rapid!"

"Pfft! Why did they run? It's only a big frog..."

"You want the treasure pal, you climb up and get it!"

"Braaaiiins you say? I'm a barbarian mate - you're out of luck!"